Tequila Lime Shrimp TacosPrint Recipe
- 2 tablespoons Ms. Dash Lime Fiesta Seasoning
- 1 lime (zested & juiced)
- 1 pound of shrimp (peeled, deveined, & tails off)
- 1 tablespoon tequila
- 6 corn tortilla
- Pico De Gallo
- 2-3 tablespoons of cilantro (roughly chopped)
- 1 small purple onion (diced)
- 1 medium tomato (diced
- ½ lime (juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Avocado Sour Cream
- ½ avocado
- ½ lime (juiced)
- 2 tablespoon of sour cream
In a bowl whisk seasoning, lime zest, lime juice, and tequila. Add marinade and shrimp to a resealable bag. Let marinate for 1 hour.
Combine cilantro, tomato, onions, and lime juice from half of lime. Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
Smash avocado combine with sour cream and juice from half of lime. Set aside.
In a large skillet heat oil over high heat cook shrimp 1 to 2 minutes per side.
Warm tortillas in the microwave for 30 seconds.
Build your taco.